Tauri Temperature-Check Tablets
Add an extra layer of protection to your facility and help protect your most valuable assets – your human assets.
1 second, no-contact temperature scan from 3ft with better than +/- 0.3°C accuracy
The new new infrared temperature sensor/detector provides alerts when a person is running a high temperature in less than 1 second. The system uses an advanced algorithm for detecting and calculating heat signatures. Based on technology developed in Germany, the highly accurate sensor measures with a tolerance of +/- 0.3 degrees Celsius (+/- 0.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
See The Tauri In Action:
Download the datasheet HERE
Why a temperature sensor?
- Provides the first layer of screening protection
- More hygienic with non-touch infrared technology
- Multiple devices can be monitored by a single user
- Scan distance: 0.5 to 1 meter (approx. 1’ 8” to 3’ 3”)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.3°C (+/- 0.5°F)
- Scan speed: within 1 seconds
- Camera reversible 180°
- 10”, 15.6”, and 21.5” models
- Quad-core 1.8Ghz processor
- WiFi and PoE Ethernet (PoE on 10” & 15” models only)
- VESA mount capable
- APS-1 adjustable pole stand with weighted base
- WMT-1 wall mount
- DTM-1/DTM-2 desktop stands
- Future firmware upgrade options
- Photo & thermal result email alerts
- Facial recognition
- Customized flagging
- ReAX control
- Integration with third-party control and access systems
We are taking orders NOW , please contact us to learn more or to talk to a sales associate.
Note: The Tauri Temperature-Check Tablets are designed to detect temperature anomalies. It’s important to understand there are many factors, including environmental and physiological that can impact a person’s surface temperature reading. Skin surface temperature vs actual core body temperature may differ either way. The Tauri Temperature-Check Tablets must be operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s user guide. Tauri Temperature-Check Tablets are not intended nor designed to diagnose or detect medical conditions including, but not limited to, viruses or other illnesses. The Tauri temperature-check tablets should only be used to detect variations in surface temperature. In the event that an elevated skin temperature is detected, the subject should be advised to check temperature with an approved medical thermometer and the finding confirmed. Absence of an elevated skin temperature does not preclude a fever.
Please scroll down for our FAQ section.